HOORAY 🎉 Your free guide is on its way to you. 📨
Before you go, here’s a limited time offer to help you bring it all together.
So you can avoid over-planning and ease your anxiety today.
The Homeschool Simplicity Bundle
The Essential Methods & Mindset You Need to
Sustain the Homeschool Life You Truly Desire
“This gave me an incredible start to my homeschool planning! Jean introduces very simple (which I NEED) yet powerful concepts that have helped me tremendously find some solid ground as I’m just starting out on the homeschool journey with my four children!”
Here’s what you get right now for JUST $17.
Once you click away, this offer will no longer be available to you…
The Homeschool Simplicity Bundle Includes:
How to Bring it All Together Video Training
Discover how to make SIMPLICITY work for your family consistently over time. This is where I answer the #1 question homeschoolers have: “How do I bring it all together?”.
- The tried and true process for creating positive doable changes, again and again
- How to scale things back when life just isn’t flowing
- How to build on successes in a sustainable way so you can feel good about yourself and the direction you’re guiding your family
Homeschool Simplicity eBook
Homeschool Simplicity is a 32-page comprehensive guide in mindset, methods, and modalities which carry you through the homeschooling years with peace of mind!
- Understand the essence of what education even is so you’re not in the dark as a homeschool parent
- Understand the stages of child development to guide your overall approach, year by year
- Discover how to customize your plan
- Gain clarity about rhythm, block learning, and planning to save a huge amount of time
Planning Pack Templates
14 gorgeous, practical, and flexible templates for all homeschool occasions and uses!
- The Academic Year Calendar
- 4 Big Picture Plans to choose from (for noting your festivals, holidays, blocks, etc.)
- Block Overview templates for brainstorming stories and the arts you want to bring
- Block Lesson templates for noting details
- Weekly Rhythm Charts
- Weekly Lessons, and more!
Plus These 3 Bonuses…
Block Outlines for Grades 1-8
Here is where the Art of Homeschooling Team provides examples of how you could plan literally ALL possible blocks for ALL of your homeschool years ~ Grades 1 to 8 ~ in a simple and doable way.
- 17 pages of topic and resource suggestions that meet your WHOLE child right where he/she is
- Developmentally nourishing themes, books, and stories
Minimum Viable Homeschooling Day Video Training
Want to know how much you need to do in your homeschool day to call it good?! This 7-minute training will help you keep things SUPER simple.
- Discover why the LAST thing you need is a complicated plan when life gets challenging
- Learn my 20-20-20 rule of thumb for what a fine and good homeschool day can consist of
Simplicity Change Process PDF
The Simplicity Change Process PDF shows you visually what you are going through when you try to make a change in your life. There’s a stuck cycle and a regenerative cycle!
Learn key elements to actually move forward through the change process.
Revisit these 5 questions to keep you floating along as your family improves!
$202 $37 $17!
“This bundle has given me confidence in homeschooling! I’m able to enjoy the process and have fun with my children rather than feel anxious or stressed. I love that I can assemble the best curriculum for my family based on Jean’s suggestions.”
Hi, I’m Jean, founder and homeschooling mentor here at Art of Homeschooling. I’m the mom of three grown kiddos and we started homeschooling back in the 1990s ~ yup, awhile ago!
And over the past 15 years, I’ve helped thousands of homeschooling parents just like you find ways to keep homeschooling simple, inspiring, and doable.
I’m the host of the Art of Homeschooling Podcast. And I offer courses, coaching, a membership community, and retreats for homeschoolers everywhere. I’m here for you! 💗